Sunday 29 April 2012

Welcome! Some infos!

Hello! Welcome to My Reviews of Asian Dramas!!

As the name makes it clear, I will be writing reviews of Asian dramas.
They will be my personal opinion so I can dislike things you like or like things you dislike but I will always try to explain why I like something or not.

I always read reviews before going to a movie because I don't like spending time and money on something that's not worth it and I like reading reviews after to see if I agree with the reviewer :).

Therefore, when relevant, a review will consist of two parts:
- One that is spoiler-free for people who'd like to know if they should watch it. Again, my personal opinion but if I say I don't like it because it's too sad and you like melodramas then you know you should watch it! ;)
- Another one (after the jump) that takes the same points but is heavy on spoilers for people who have already watched the drama.

I watch and enjoy Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese dramas. Actually, at some point, I even consciously alternated: first, a Japanese one, then a Korean, then a Taiwanese and again a Japanese etc. But I think that they have different styles and I will make a post about it at some point.

My favourite genre is Romance/Comedy so most of the dramas I'll review are from this genre.

I will review some dramas I've watched a long time ago so it won't be much detailed, unlike the new ones.

Finally, a disclaimer: I don't pretend to be an expert (I'm so not!), this is for fun!

That's it! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I enjoy watching these dramas!

No comments:

Post a Comment