Tuesday 11 March 2014

Labels

I started labelling the posts to make them easier to find and it is pretty amusing to link the dramas to tropes.

I label tropes, actors/actresses and the nationality (Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese)

About actors/actresses labels:

I only label when the actor plays one of the main characters, usually the most important. I also include them when their character is less important if I believe them to be famous or if they appear in several dramas I've watched. Similarly, not all actors/actresses labels appear on the cloud on the left of the page: only the ones I decide are important based on how many reviewed dramas they appear in and how popular they are.

About tropes:

The copyright belongs to foreveryoungadult.com for "Mysterious loner dude". I hope I'm not misusing it!

"Mother-knows-best" was inspired by Tangled.

"Nice guy TM" has acquired a specific meaning, for guys who feel entitled to sleeping with you because they have been nice to you. They are usually the ones who laments being "friendzoned". This not my "Nice guy" label which is in opposition to the "arrogant jerk" trope.

No comments:

Post a Comment