Thursday 6 March 2014

The Accidental couple


Korean title: 그저 바라보다가
Other title: That Fool

16 episodes
Aired on KBS2
From 2009 April to June

Main cast:

  • Hwang Jung Min: Goo Dong Baek
  • Kim Ah Joong: Han Ji Soo
  • Joo Sang Wook: Kim Kang Mo

  • Note:
    - There are more important characters, I guess, but I only made it to the 2nd or 3rd episode, some time ago.
    - Kim Ah Joong was the lead actress in the 2006 movie 200 Pounds Beauty.

    Review: DNF


    Title: Appropriate. That Fool is even more appropriate

    Girl: She is a famous actress.

    Boy: He's... I have no words to describe it. I labelled the review "Nice guy" because I don't want a "Stupid guy" label.

    Other guy: He's a rich heir type.

    Plot/relationship: I stopped so early that I have no idea what is supposed to happen, except obviously something between Boy and Girl. I remember some politician stuff going on with Other guy.

    Other characters: his co-workers

    Funny factor and music: not good enough to keep me watching.

    Bottom line: I think it is interesting to have a drama that switched roles and features a clumsy and naïve Boy. Unfortunately, he was too much like a puppy or a child and his flaws were more annoying than cute. I have no idea if he turns into a viable love interest at some point in the drama but I know I don't need to stay for the ride.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment